Admin IT Service Delivery Manager
As a Service Delivery Manager, you ensure customer satisfaction in the field of administrative IT. You do this by maintaining contact with customers, partners and subcontractors and by monitoring the implementation of contracts in accordance with agreements and SLAs. You report on this to the Administrative IT Manager.
You act as a single point of contact for customers, partners and subcontractors. This includes:
- The building of long-term relationships with customers, negotiating and concluding SLAs and following up on the needs and satisfaction of the customers;
- Being responsible for all purchases and orders within the Admin IT department;
- Maintaining contact with suppliers and following up on the supplier contracts;
- Acting as a contact person for complaints and following them up;
- Ensuring that customers are supported in a professional manner and in accordance with the concluded SLAs;
- Monitoring the services process and following up of the improvement initiatives;
- Following up, documenting and analysing the performance of the services to customers on the basis of the proposed KPIs and reporting these to the Administrative IT Manager;
- Contributing, among other things, to the IT policy and the GSM policy.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in service delivery management;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- You always put the customer first;
- You communicate in a clear and constructive manner;
- You are an organisational talent, and you react quickly where necessary;
- You are strong in process-based work, organisational development and setting up effective reporting;
- You have an ITIL Foundation V3 certificate or higher. If you also have a PMI/PMBOK or PRINCE2 certification, then this is certainly a plus;
- You have good knowledge of English, French and Dutch.