Administrative IT Manager
As Administrative IT Manager, you coordinate all activities related to the administrative information systems. In addition, you manage the applications infrastructure and the infrastructure of the administrative network systems. In doing so, you ensure the continuous availability and maximum reliability of our administrative IT.
You define and coordinate the strategy with regard to the administrative information systems within skeyes. You support the translation of the company strategy in the activities of the department and ensure the effective realisation of the strategic and operational objectives. This includes:
- Defining the strategy and the policy regarding administrative IT, information management and sourcing;
- Drawing up, evaluating and implementing IT policies & procedures
- Aligning the IT strategy with the objectives of the various business stakeholders;
- Monitoring the implementation and application of IT processes and methodologies;
- Following up on market trends and coordinating with the parties involved within skeyes;
- Participating in the determination and concrete implementation of the security plan under the responsibility of the IT Security Officer;
You realise and ensure the availability of various application servers. This includes:
- Coordinating and supervising the daily management and availability of administrative information systems, the administrative network and administrative applications;
- Realising the follow-up and evaluation of new administrative applications;
- Realising the development and management of new administrative applications specifically to meet the needs of the customers;
- Ensuring effective and efficient support for the users.
You foresee the necessary administrative systems and equipment to ensure efficient and optimal management of the infrastructure of the systems. This includes:
- Ensuring the availability, management and evolution and/or replacement of:
- the storage system data;
- the backup system data;
- the administrative IT equipment;
- Ensuring effective and efficient user support.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of hands-on IT experience;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in business management/operations/project management;
- You have a Master’s degree in IT or a related field, or equivalent through experience;
- Your knowledge of security and privacy rules of various IT systems, communication solutions and IT equipment is up-to-date;
- You have experience with change management;
- You have strong analytical insight and address situations and problems in a structured and pragmatic way;
- You possess strong communication skills and in that respect, demonstrate diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- You have experience in managing a team;
- You have an ITIL Foundation Certification;
- Having the following certification is a definite plus:
- PMI/PMBOK or PRINCE2
- (Lean) Six Sigma and/or TOGAF
- You have good knowledge of English, Dutch and French;