Business Process Developer
As Business Process Developer you contribute to the continuous optimisation of processes within the Directorate-General Systems & Operations (DGS&O) by observing and analysing activities, by implementing the recommendations and by optimizing the supporting processes, including the implementation in the platforms and formats used by skeyes.
You watch over and monitor the different processes. This involves in particular:
- Identifying and integrating existing processes;
- Identifying gaps and inconsistencies;
- Drawing up and formalizing processes in collaboration with the departments concerned;
- Keeping formalized processes up to date;
- Monitoring processes.
You analyze existing processes. This involves in particular:
- Analyzing the compliance, effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes;
- Analyzing the information flow and the updating of procedures and documents;
- Looking for modus operandi optimizations;
- Performing root cause analyses;
- Making recommendations, in accordance with guidelines in force, so that departments can undertake appropriate actions;
- Supporting the follow up on the implementation of recommendations.
You share knowledge on process management and analysis. This involves in particular:
- Teaching business process methods and techniques to other stakeholders in the organisation for raising awareness and gaining insight.
- Promoting a process and improvement thinking in projects.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree;
- You preferably have a good knowledge of flight operations or at least a strong interest in aviation;
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in process management;
- You have analytical skills and a sharp critical mind ;
- You are proactive, take initiative and easily get in touch with others ;
- You are solution-oriented;
- You have a good knowledge of database management and MS Office tools;
- You are diplomatic and constructive in your communication;
- You have a good knowledge of English (spoken and written) and of French or Dutch.