Corporate Legal Advisor
As a Corporate Legal Advisor within skeyes you will be active in the specific legal framework of an autonomous public company. Through your broad legal knowledge, your correct analyses and your pragmatic approach and advice, you contribute to the development of skeyes as a future-oriented player within the aviation sector.
What does a Corporate Legal Advisor do at skeyes?
As a Legal Advisor you use your expertise to support and advise the other services within skeyes. These services rely on you to provide them with accurate legal support in various files and projects (e.g. drawing up cooperation contracts with stakeholders such as airports, providing advice on the implementation of investment projects, etc.).
You will provide legally sound advice in the various areas of law that can be dealt with within the business context of an autonomous public company, including: administrative law, public law, civil law, economic law, tort law, company law,...
You are also a partner in negotiating the various contracts. You will be responsible for drawing up, reviewing and adjusting contracts, internal documents and correspondence.
In addition, together with our lawyers, you ensure the follow-up of litigation files, both before the civil and administrative courts.
What makes you the ideal Corporate Legal Advisor?
- You have a master's degree in law and at least 5 years' experience as a lawyer or corporate lawyer.
- You can demonstrate relevant experience in drawing up and negotiating contracts with both the private and public sector.
- Company law: skeyes is an autonomous public company. As a result, knowledge of the following areas of law relating to the public sector is required:
- administrative law
- public law
- You have a broad general knowledge of the various areas of law that are dealt with in a business context, including:
- civil law
- economic law
- tort law
- You communicate fluently in English, Dutch and French.
- You work very accurately and transparently
- You are pragmatic and solution-oriented and know how to switch smoothly between the different files.
- You are looking forward to joining a small team where open communication and teamwork are highly valued.