Customer Affairs Officer
What does a skeyes Customer Affairs Officer do?
- Maintaining and aligning the quality processes.
By means of the QMS tool, you ensure the follow-up of ‘QMS findings’, you maintain contacts with the Quality service and you ensure that those processes are conducted smoothly, among other things.
- Updating customer contracts.
You ensure contracts are followed up and keep track of which contracts should be extended or amended.
- Updating the customer database.
The data in our customer database should always be kept up to date. Moreover, you make sure that the database optimally complies with the needs of the Customer Affairs service.
- Administrative support.
You are also responsible for assisting the Key Account Managers with their administrative tasks.
What makes you the perfect Customer Affairs Officer?
- your focus is always on customer satisfaction and relationship;
- you have at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- you are a team player who is keen on supporting his/her colleagues in their tasks;
- putting affairs in order, gathering and structuring information are no issues for you