EPNB Training Administrator
Entry Point North Belgium is looking for Training Administrators
Entry Point North is one of the largest air traffic services academies globally. The academy was established in Sweden in 2005 and it educates primarily air traffic controllers. It has subsidiaries in Dublin, Budapest, Madrid, Copenhagen and since September 2018 in Brussels.
Entry Point North Belgium is a joint venture between Entry Point North and Belgian Air Navigation Service Provider, skeyes. It is based at Brussels Airport, with the objective of providing world class training and services to aspiring and operational air traffic controllers and other air traffic services related personnel of skeyes as well as external clients.
At Entry Point North Belgium, we work in a high pace environment where each day is unique. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values: brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
We are looking for Training Administrators who are ready to take off with us!
As a Training Administrator you are responsible for administrative routines during course preparation and course delivery.
You are part of a Course Management Team, together with Course Supervisor.
You are the contact person for students and instructors. You provide them with the necessary information and support before, during and after courses.
You are responsible for all administration and archiving of the courses.
You take care of the coordination regarding delivery of training.
- Working with people
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adapting and responding to change
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
Please apply for this position by attaching your CV and resume in English.
- You completed secondary school education.
- You have proven experience as administrative assistant / management assistant.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs.
- You have an excellent knowledge written and verbal of English, knowledge of French and Dutch is a plus.