Together with a colleague, you are responsible for coordinating monthly closing of accounts, account verification and reporting to management. You participate in the accounting transformation process and you lead projects to improve efficiency. We offer a pleasant working environment where your development is essential in a growing organization.
What does a skeyes Experienced Accountant do?
- Together with your colleague, you are responsible for organizing and performing monthly closing of accounts within the deadlines laid down;
- You supervise the different accounting teams’ work and make sure the accounts and reports are correct;
- You deal with investment management in accordance with the legal framework and the applicable MiFID profile, you evaluate the proposals of the financial institutions and take part in negotiations;
- You optimize the current reporting and comment figures with a critical eye;
- You are responsible for the financial analysis and consolidation of 2 entities;
- You conduct research and development to improve efficiency (process, procedures, systems and organization);
- You are a project manager in setting up improvement opportunities;
- You are in contact and confer with internal and external stakeholders.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in an economic field (accountancy-taxation);
- You have 10 years of relevant experience;
- You are a certified accountant/public accountant (IEC, IPCF) or have an excellent knowledge of BGAAP and a good tax knowledge;
- You have a very good knowledge of both national languages and you speak fluently English;
- You work accurately and you have a very good analytical and critical mind;
- You have strong leadership skills and can easily motivate and lead teams;
- You pay attention to deadlines and you demonstrate flexibility to always respect them.