Expert International Affairs
As our International Affairs Expert you ensure that skeyes can take a well-considered position at international meetings by elaborating an optimum strategic positioning in consultation with the parties involved within skeyes and the Executive Committee. That is why it is important that you have a solid knowledge of Air Traffic Management.
For this position you will participate in international meetings yourself (CANSO, Eurocontrol, FABEC, EASA,…) and you will also follow up and manage whom of the other skeyes representatives will participate in the various meetings and working groups.
You will intensify your contacts both inside and outside the company.
You will elaborate presentations and speaking notes for international meetings and prepare and hold internal briefings for the skeyes Strategic Board.
You will write position papers in which you will clarify a specific topic and specify the skeyes position.
- you hold a Master’s degree;
- you have 5 to 10 years of professional experience in a similar position, allowing you to have become well acquainted with international meetings and capable to represent skeyes;
- you have good knowledge of or experience with Air Traffic Management;
- you have strong conceptual and strategic thinking abilities and sound powers of persuasion;
- you like pluridisciplinarity and you have no trouble familiarizing yourself quickly with operational, technical, financial, institutional and legal aspects;
- you have an excellent command of English, both in writing and orally;
- you are prepared to travel abroad.