Facilities Contract Officer
Safe air traffic? Not without safe and smoothly functioning technical installations and infrastructure. Together with your colleagues from the Technical Support service, you are responsible for managing the buildings and the technical installations on the site to the best of your capabilities.
What does a skeyes Facilities Contract Officer do at skeyes?
As Facilities Contract Officer you manage the purchase files and contracts with suppliers for the maintenance of all technical installations and infrastructure on our site in Steenokkerzeel and the various regional airports.
- Purchase and contract management
Within the team you take care of the administrative follow-up of all purchase files, from technical specifications up to invoicing. You draw up (framework) contracts, taking into account the public procurement legislation. You are also informed on the activities on the market and with potential suppliers.
- Contact person for suppliers
You establish contacts, negotiate on quotations, conclude the necessary agreements and see to it that the supplier contracts and the quality of the delivered services are complied with. Lastly, you follow up the budgets and you verify the invoicing. In case of problems, you take them up with the supplier involved and you help looking for a suitable solution.
- Inventory and process management
You draw up an inventory of all technical installations and make sure it is up to date at all times. Furthermore, you elaborate processes and working instructions and submit them to the partners involved.
You analyse the predetermined KPIs and you are responsible for the periodical reporting.
What makes you the perfect Facilities Contract Officer?
- you have at least 5 years of experience in a larger organisation;
- you hold a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent through experience;.
- you have a good knowledge of HVAC and electricity;
- drawing up (framework) contracts comes naturally to you. If you have any additional experience with public contracts, that would certainly be a plus.
- you work proactively and you are great at following up KPIs and the related reporting;
- you work in a structured way, you are accurate and meticulous and you achieve results;
- you like an administrative challenge, which you tackle with your technical knowledge;.
- you have strong communication and negotiation skills;
- you are fluent in Dutch and French. A solid knowledge of English is a nice asset.