File administrator-Purchase department
You process purchase files (purchase of services, supplies and/or investments), taking into account the internal purchasing processes, procedures and regulations:
- analysing the constituent parts of purchase files (from the order request to the order itself) and based on that, determining which possible additional actions have to be undertaken;
- verifying the accuracy and adequateness of the data and wherever necessary, investigating them more thoroughly;
- drawing up administrative and/or technical contract documents;
- drawing up administrative documents, e.g. purchase orders, motivated decisions;
- processing and entering data in the ERP system and managing the data bases;
- calling for, processing and evaluating requests to participate as well as offers;
- following up on invoices, bank guarantees, securities lodged, etc.;
- following up on the execution of awarded contracts in consultation with the internal customers.
You build and maintain good relationships with internal customers and suppliers:
- supporting internal customers;
- answering questions and periodically communicating information on purchase files and contracts;
- participating in negotiations and contract conclusions.
You support the persons in charge of the Purchasing, Insurances & Logistics department:
- preparing decisions falling under the department’s responsibilities, e.g. budgets, needs assessments;
- following up and reporting on the evolution of needs, purchase files, budgets, results achieved and/or objectives;
- offering support in managing the contract database;
- supporting team members of purchase departments in drawing up contract documents.
- you hold a master’s degree, preferably in an administrative/financial orientation, or you have achieved a similar level through experience;
- experience with purchasing and negotiation techniques and knowledge of public procurement legislation are a plus;
- you are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- you have a flair for MS Office; experience with an ERP is an asset;
- you are not daunted by administrative tasks;
- you have a sufficiently analytical mind to be able to estimate and understand the sensitivities of files;
- you are dynamic, decisive and you work methodically and accurately, both autonomously and in team;
- you are customer-focused, result-driven and discreet;
- you are able to write clear and faultless texts.