Functional Analyst End User Applications
As our Functional Analyst End User Applications, you are in charge of the systems, applications and tools provided to employees with the aim of running their activities with maximum efficiency. You will be deployed in a wide range of activities adjacent to or integrated within the transformation projects. These run within clearly defined domains. Such projects can be implemented in collaboration with external suppliers.
After implementation, you ensure that the systems are maintained. You act as an interface between end users, the external suppliers, IT and management.
What does a skeyes Functional Analyst End User Applications do?
In the development phase and/or during projects
- you will be part of the skeyes project team;
- you will participate in the detailed development of user requirements together with the domain experts;
- you contribute to process optimisation from an application and tools standpoint;
- you contribute to the business architecture and data flows between the different applications and tools;
- you participate in the optimal design and realisation of the systems, applications and tools within the established rules and frameworks, fully compliant;
- you participate in the testing process and monitor the acceptance criteria;
- you work with the key users;
- you are part of the change management team (training and communication);
- you support the preparations for the go-live and the go-live itself, and participate in the hypercare phase;
- during the project you will gather knowledge about the systems so that you can support them after implementation;
- you will support and help realise the structure that will be set up to enable integrated management and coherent deployment of renewals and optimisation processes.
After delivery of the projects
- you manage the applications from a functional point of view and you are the link to external suppliers;
- you investigate the need to implement new functionalities in releases together with the internal customer and IT, and you ensure that releases run smoothly;
- you investigate new functional needs or change requests from the internal customer and convert them to functional and technical requirements. You decide whether you can perform the configuration change yourself or leave it to the external supplier;
- you will provide related testing, end user acceptance, training, communication, updates to user manuals and process documentation;
- you provide second-line support to users. You will look for solutions to problems.
- you ensure the initiation and anchoring of all activities within the larger framework outlined by the Business Domain Managers in the transformation cell;
- you contribute to the development of the vision and the global plan for upgrading to the latest media and ICT infrastructure.
What makes you the perfect Functional Analyst End User Applications?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree and a strong affinity for IT.
- You have effective experience in a similar role including managing and configuring applications in a complex environment with multiple user groups.
- You have experience in project management and cooperation in (large) projects in an IT related environment.
- You have experience in providing support to internal customers.
- You have a thorough knowledge of analysis methods and development processes and some technical baggage (data management, programming techniques, internet technologies, (preferably) Oracle HCM,....).
- You know how to document and track requirements and processes, how to write test scenarios, and what acceptance criteria are. You have knowledge of the different types of testing, how projects are managed, and what is agile.
- You have strong analytical skills and you think in a troubleshooting way.
- You are flexible, communicative and establish contacts easily.
- You speak and write English, Dutch and French fluently.