As Functional Analyst you coordinate the development of applications that allow air traffic controllers to efficiently register their tasks and make it possible for others to track those tasks. Moreover, you support the air traffic controllers in using those applications.
What does a skeyes Functional Analyst do?
- you identify the needs of our customers and translate them into functional and technical requirements;
- you act as an interface between end users, the development team and our management;
- you provide functional support to the developers;
- you follow up the implementation and delivery;
- you are responsible for testing the applications and tools;
- you write manuals for the end users, who you also train;
- you develop a structure in which all tools and applications are evaluated and improved on a regular basis;
- as our Functional Analyst you are constantly looking for possibilities to upgrade to the latest media and ICT infrastructure;
- you provide day-to-day support to all users, you look for solutions and you are the link to the developer.
What makes you the perfect Functional Analyst?
- you hold a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree and you have a strong affinity with IT;
- as our Functional Analyst you have experience in management and configuration of applications and tools in a complex environment with various user groups;
- moreover, you have experience in project management in an IT-related environment and you take ownership of the projects that are assigned to you;
- you have a problem-solving attitude; you detect the root cause of a problem and find the solution;
- you have experience in providing support to customers;
- you are flexible and customer-oriented.