HR Digitalization Manager
At the crossroads between business and technology you work on the future of skeyes.
As an HR Digitalization Manager you are responsible for digitizing our HR processes - such as HR Service Delivery, HRIS and LMS to form the basis of even more efficient operational management.
What does a skeyes HR Digitalization Manager do?
You translate the HR IT developments and needs into projects and work closely together with the HR Director:
- you stay up to date with the latest HR technology and identify the latest developments to deliver best in class HR IT experiences;
- you gather business information and requirements both internally at skeyes and externally via benchmarking in order to define scope and propose best solutions;
- you manage prioritization, create clear, effective, and detailed deliverable content in order to validate, launch and refine these projects;
- you ensure the integration of the HR IT infrastructure in the general skeyes IT infrastructure.
You draw up a project plan in consultation with the parties involved and identify the scope, the objectives and the means of the project by:
- identifying the risk and the success factors and elaborate a communication plan with the stakeholders;
- managing and working closely together with consultants and the implementation team to ensure concrete programming;
- being responsible for the parameterization and the daily follow-up of the project (you don’t do the programming yourself).
You follow up the project plan and assist the project team for its execution:
- you organize, prepare and facilitate workshops and meetings;
- you ensure technical support of the project team;
- you train users to enable them to work with the new tools;
- you provide all relevant documentation so that all the required expertise is available;
- you keep all parties involved informed on the progress, the proposals and the decisions made on a regular basis and report on the project’s progress to the HR Director;
- you ensure the timely and frequent validation of all proposals and all submitted concepts;
- you work together with other services, users and stakeholders.
You ensure the direct follow-up, up to and including the formal hand-over after the project has been implemented.
You make sure all HR IT is regularly maintained and upgraded.
What makes you the perfect HR Digitalization Manager?
- you hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- you have at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- in addition to project management skills and a good knowledge of HR, you have a solid technical knowledge and IT expertise. You master the HR IT tools;
- you can work in project mode and are a real problem-solver;
- you are an open communicator with a customer oriented mindset to ensure positive customers relations and satisfaction;
- you have a very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French and Dutch.