HR Junior Business Partner
In cooperation with the human resources experts, you ensure the efficient implementation of HR policies and processes within the customer service(s) and/or department(s) assigned to you, in line with the strategy of the service(s)/department(s), human resources and the company. You also promote the motivation, employability and activity (availability) of the staff of the department(s) concerned.
What does a skeyes HR Junior Business Partner do?
- advising management of the various services/departments (internal customers) in the operational management of staff;
- coaching the operational management in the context of personnel management;
- initiating, coordinating and following up the projects presented to him/her in cooperation with the human resources experts;
- participating in various analyses and in the development related to the HR procedures, processes and programmes in order to contribute to better HR services.
What makes you the perfect HR Junior Business Partner?
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a HR department;
- You have a very good knowledge of the second national language and you are fluent in English;
- You are customer- and result-oriented;
- You are assertive, mature and can work autonomously;
- Your strong organisational skills enable you to cope with stress;
- You are a good listener, pragmatic and diplomatic.