As Innovation Manager you will shape and develop the innovation strategy and -culture and the corresponding innovative processes required to guarantee the success of innovation within skeyes.
What does a skeyes Innovation Manager do?
- Develop an innovation strategy. This includes:
- Support and drive the innovation strategy and ensure the link between the corporate strategy;
- Challenge the corporate strategy and ongoing innovation projects;
- Manage the innovation portfolio and coordinate the coherence between projects within the different departments and units.;
- Define and evaluate qualitative and quantitative KPI’s;
- Coordinate the innovation board.
- Coordinate innovation project management
Identify potential innovative projects and potential partnerships and manage the innovation projects from idea to implementation, following the lean-startup methodology. This includes:
- Research of trends, conduct of market analysis and remaining up-to-date with new applications and trends;
- Organise and maintain contacts with possible suppliers and partners;
- Supporting internal stakeholders in identifying opportunities;
- Determine problem-solution and product-market fit through f.e.:
- Translating ideas into business concepts in cooperation with the different business units and departments;
- Conduct customer/user/stakeholder interviews and tests for understanding and discovering their needs, validation of assumptions and solution testing;
- Proactively contribute to design, develop and implement pilots; designing mock-ups, setting up landing pages, …;
- Collect and present data in a structured way;
- Drawing up the business case and the go-to-market strategy for the product or service.
- Shape the innovative culture within skeyes. This includes:
- Engage and support interdisciplinary teams;
- Coordinate actions to improve the coporate innovation culture in close collaboration with the internal communication department;
- Organise and fascilitate knowledge exchange;
- Support and challenge other teams with innovation methodologies and tools.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting on the status, progress and results in relation to the strategic objectives to the executive committee and the executive board.
What makes you the perfect Innovation Manager?
- You possess a master's degree (engineering) and you have at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Additional MBA or other innovation/entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are customer-oriented.
- You have good abilities to convince, to challenge, to lead and to motivate people around you.
- You are strong in data & information management and streamlining reporting tools
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about new technologies (AI, IoT, drones, etc.).
- You have experience in projects coordination, management and optimization
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal. You have a good level of Dutch and French
- You can work under pressure, while remaining proactive, accurate and efficient;
- You have good IT skills
- Just like us, you are passionate about aviation;