As Planner you will be responsible for an optimal staffing of the 24/7 operational services by planning work schedules, recording the actual performances and building professional relationships with the operational units.
What does a skeyes Planner do?
- You plan work schedules for the staff working within the operational units
- You record the actual hours worked and draw up reports
- You contribute to the management optimization of the entire planning cycle, as well as the recording of the actual performances.
- You build professional relationships with the operational units
What makes you the perfect Planner?
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a medium-sized or large organization
- You are flexible in terms of schedules and work on a staggered schedule does not bother you
- You have a good knowledge of French and Dutch. English is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook and Excel applications
- Knowledge of or experience with SP Expert as a roster tool is a plus
- Operational experience with dispatching
- You have the necessary communicative skills and like to be in contact with internal customers at the various organization levels (via telephone and e-mail)
- You combine assertiveness with diplomacy
- You are stress resistant and know how to keep your focus under pressure
- You work very smoothly with computer applications and complex tables
- You have good analytical skills
- You are able to work efficiently and accurately
- You constantly question your own working method
- You are proactive and dare to take initiatives