Planning Optimization Expert
skeyes offers the safest, most sustainable and most unique experience to every airspace user, thanks to our air traffic controllers who manage air traffic in Belgium from different sites each and every day, 24/7. In order to guarantee this continuous service provision, an efficient Workforce Planning is of the utmost importance.
What does a skeyes Planning Optimization Expert do?
As Planning Optimization Expert you are responsible for mapping, keeping and monitoring the end-to-end planning process.
- you monitor the quality and efficiency of the processes and you register observations and problems;
- if required you develop proposals so as to improve the process. This can be an ad-hoc improvement as well as a structural optimisation;
- a planning process influences a lot of stakeholders of course (planners, air traffic controllers and other colleagues). That is why you are responsible for on-the-job support when changes are implemented in the planning process;
- you advise the Workforce Planning Manager on translating new social agreements and protocols into concrete feasibility. If required you prepare counter-proposals;
- you do not only develop a network internally, but also externally with the aim to exchange best practices.
What makes you the perfect Planning Optimization Expert?
- you have ample experience with workforce planning in a medium-sized or large organisation;
- you have good insights in end-to-end business processes, more specifically in the processes that are relevant within workforce planning;
- you have a strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities;
- you are proactive, take initiative and can easily communicate with others. You have a solution-oriented mentality;
- you have a diplomatic and constructive communication style.
- you have a good knowledge of English (both orally and in writing) and of French or Dutch.