What does a skeyes Program Manager do?
You are responsible for defining, coordinating and monitoring a portfolio of interdependent projects in order to achieve the strategic objectives set by skeyes management.
As part of the preparation of the program :
- you develop and maintain the Business Case which calculates the benefit that the organisation can expect from implementing the Program;
- you coordinate all necessary activities, in close cooperation with the Purchasing Service and the program's main experts and stakeholders, if a public procurement contract is required. You will then manage contacts with suppliers throughout the duration of the program.
You set the course of the program and, together with the experts, you draw up the overall program roadmap with a clear timetable.
- you give shape to this roadmap by initiating the necessary projects and you follow their progress via the assigned Project Managers;
- you will manage the requests and follow-up of the program’s (human and financial) resources;
- you lead and provide functional support to the project teams and Project Managers;
- you identify and mitigate risks, problems and dependencies that may hinder the smooth running of the program, and provide feedback on them;
- you coordinate the reporting of the program to the various skeyes bodies (steering committee, executive committee, etc.) while respecting the governance in place. You are responsible for the meticulous execution of the decisions of the management bodies, in compliance with the procedures applicable in terms of aviation safety and public tenders.
You manage the impact of the program on skeyes in terms of stakeholders, communication and change management.
- you maintain ongoing relationships with all stakeholders in the program and ensure that they adhere to it;
- you coordinate the necessary communication within the framework of the program, adapting the message according to the audience;
- if the program requires strategic contacts, the Program Manager is responsible for preparing them and coordinating them with skeyes management;
- you prepare and accompany the change brought about by the program within skeyes.
What makes you the ideal Program Manager?
- you hold a master's degree;
- you have at least 5 years' experience in the management of a strategic program involving a major change management component;
- you have excellent organisational skills;
- you are an outstanding communicator and a good negotiator, which allows you to create your network easily and to interact without difficulty with different types of stakeholders;
- you have excellent analytical skills enabling you to analyse problems in detail and solve them;
- the ability to grasp technical subjects is a plus;
- you have followed a Prince2 or PMBOK training course;
- you are fluent in English, French and Dutch.