Project Manager Admin IT
As our Project Manager Admin IT, you make the difference by working proactively on continuous optimization of the skeyes IT landscape. You do this by managing and executing the various projects within the Administrative IT department from A to Z. Here awaits a diverse range of assignments including managing the digital transformation within skeyes (Sharepoint, O365, cloud migrations), improving our service delivery processes and offering technological solutions.
What does a skeyes Project Manager Admin IT do?
- Project management and execution
You take charge of the project, from problem analysis to follow-up and implementation of the project plan. You identify risk and success factors, monitor the project plan and the risks of the project, and ensure the timely validation of all lines of thought, proposals and concepts presented. In this way you ensure that the project progresses and is delivered within the set planning and scope and with the available resources.
- Single Point of Contact
As Project Manager, you are the internal point of contact for new initiatives and ideas within your domain. Together with the business, you ensure that these ideas are converted into concrete solutions. In addition, within your projects you make sure that all parties involved (both internally and externally) have the right information and are aware of the state of affairs of the project.
- Technical Support
You will also be responsible for technical support within the current projects. In case of problems, you use your analytical skills and actively contribute to finding a suitable solution. If necessary, you can roll up your sleeves yourself.
What makes you the perfect Project Manager Admin IT?
- you are a seasoned IT professional with at least 10 years of experience, preferably within Service Desk Management, Service Delivery or Project Management;
- with your knowledge and expertise in project management you guarantee that the various projects are managed successfully;
- you hold:
- Prince2 certification
- ITIL training or certificate
- you have a thorough knowledge of::
- Windows environments (server and end-user)
- you have a good understanding of:
- Data management and data compliance aspects
- you have experience in defining and describing processes and procedures;
- you have strong functional analytical skills and a hands-on mentality;
- with your customer- and service-oriented attitude you just add that little bit extra;
- you communicate smoothly and adapt your communication style to your target audience;
- you can easily use various tools in your written communication, including the current office applications. Do you also have graphic design skills? That is greatly appreciated;
- you have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.