Project Manager Air Traffic Management System
As our Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the project replacing the air traffic control system with a shared database service with the other providers of air navigation services that operate in the Belgian airspace.
As our Project Manager you, together with the other project managers, ensure that the skeyes project portfolio is successfully implemented. You guarantee that the projects that have been assigned to you are delivered on time and with the available means so that our services remain available 24/7 and are optimized as well.
What does a skeyes Project Manager do?
- You draw up the project plan in coordination with the parties involved and you ensure that all the required expertise is available and that all elements are being taken into account
- You follow up the project plan and support the project team in executing it
- As Project Manager, after the implementation of the project, you are responsible for its direct follow-up up to and including the formal hand-over so that its integration in the daily activities is ensured
- You draw up a communication plan that will ensure the practical organization of all formal and informal information flows
- You report on the corporate level so that Management is informed of the status of the various projects
- You lead the project staff (functional leadership)
What makes you the perfect Project Manager?
- You have at least 5 years’ worth of experience in ATM project management, preferably in a large organization with various stakeholders
- You hold a Master degree
- The ability to understand technical issues is a plus
- You have excellent analytical skills, enabling you to thoroughly analyse and solve problems
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to be in the field
- You have strong communication skills
- You have an active knowledge of French, Dutch and English