As our Security Architect you contribute to elaborating and managing the skeyes security programme. You implement it by mapping the security risks and by following up the implementation of recommendations.
You perform security risk assessments and follow them up in order to get a complete picture of the skeyes security situation.
You organize, co-ordinate and take care of the follow-up of the security assessments in accordance with the applicable legislation and methodology. Your focus with this will be on new projects or initiatives.
You co-ordinate the implementation of the corrective actions that have been validated and determined in collaboration with the Quality & Safety department and the services involved. You continue to follow them up and provide guidance where necessary.
You manage and maintain the skeyes securty architecture. You guard the architecture’s conceptual integrity and participate in projects and studies regarding systems or services that may influence the architecture.
You report security-related information to our senior management and the skeyes regulators.
- you have a master in a relevant domain (network security, computer science engineering,…) ;
- you have at least 7 years of relevant experience;
- you have experience in performing risk assessments and expanding security architecture;
- knowledge of EASA 2017/373 regulations is an asset;
- you have an analytical and critical mind;
- you work in a structured way and are result-oriented;
- you provide structure and know how to fit in exceptions;
- you have experience in taking up an advising and supportive role;
- you have good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.