Security Policy Specialist
As our Security Policy Specialist you contribute to elaborating and managing the skeyes security programme. You implement it by defining and rolling out the security policies.
You elaborate the skeyes security policies in close collaboration with the various stakeholders. You guarantee that they can be applied and that they are in line with ISO-27001 and the applicable regulations . To that end, you will follow up the activities of (international) security-related working groups (EASA, CANSO, ENISA and Eurocontrol) and/or collaborate with them.
You implement and promote the security policies within skeyes and support its staff in applying them. With your actions you raise Security Awareness within skeyes.
You develop and maintain a security control framework so that the various security processes can be measured, verified and improved in line with ISO-27001. This comprises among other things:
- developing a security control framework that ensures a timely revision of the security policies and enables audits ;
- ensuring that the processes are correctly monitored in close collaboration with the process owners ;
- performing a gap analysis after publication of new or modified ISO-27001 requirements and/or relevant regulations.
- you have a master in Computer Science Engineering or similar ;
- you have at least 7 years of relevant experience ;
- you have an analytical and critical mind ;
- You work proactively and independent ;
- you are creative in finding workable solutions to obtain your result ;
- you always try and obtain a result that is feasible for the various partners ;
- you have experience in taking up an advising and supportive role ;
- your knowledge of ISO and relevant regulation is up-to-date ;
- you have good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.