Senior Air Traffic Environment Expert
As our ATM Environment Expert you contribute to the continuous optimisation of the Environmental Performance regarding air traffic (ATM) by analysing, managing and following up environment-related activities.
What does a skeyes ATM Environment Expert do?
- you perform the monitoring and you analyse the environmental performance, you identify points of improvement and
- you designate possible initiatives that should bring about improvements/solutions;
- you carry out and facilitate discussions within skeyes regarding necessary projects in the field of Environment;
- you co-ordinate the performance of projects that find their way to you, in collaboration with the Environment & Procedure Design Manager;
- you perform and follow up Environment Investigations at the request of the various stakeholders (federal government, airports,...) and in collaboration with the various parties;
- you draw up and publish weekly monitoring reports regarding runway use, meteorological data and the followed trajectories via the BATC website or to various partners and customers;
- you help elaborating, formalising and updating the various processes within Environment, in accordance with ISO-9001.
What makes you the perfect ATM Environment Expert?
- you hold an Engineering degree;
- you have a strongly analytical and critical mind;
- you are solution-oriented and customer-focused;
- you have a solid knowledge of Excel;
- you are eager to learn, you are open to other people’s opinions and you are willing to compromise;
- you have a diplomatic and constructive communication style;
- you have an excellent command of English and Dutch. A good command of French is a plus;
- you are interested in environmental issues; more specifically in the issues related to sustainable development;
- knowledge of the aviation sector is an asset.