Senior Expert UTM/ATM
As our Senior Expert UTM/ATM you are responsible for developing the strategy and concept so as to ensure an optimal implementation and functioning of ATM systems and/or UTM systems:
- you identify and analyse the problems, the tendencies and the SWOTs of the various scenarios regarding the airspace;
- you acquire a conceptual insight and reinforce the operational concept that has been elaborated;
- you translate policy decisions to a concrete strategy so as to ensure that (new) ATM systems are optimally implemented and properly functioning and that UTM systems are fully integrated;
- you represent skeyes in working groups and international meetings regarding the efficient use of airspace, so that the interests of skeyes are represented;
- you participate in internal and external working groups and international meetings so that skeyes is up to speed and can adapt to current evolutions/trends and decisions made, especially in the field of UTM-related topics.
- you have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience (preferably a background as an air traffic controller);
- you have experience in airspace design;
- you have experience in developing ATM procedures and processes;
- you have knowledge of functional airspace blocks and airspace simulations;
- you have experience in drone activities and drone handling;
- you have an analytical mind;
- you have project management skills;
- you focus on networking (ATS/drone community);
- you are result-oriented and you have an innovative mindset.