Senior Project Manager Admin IT
As Senior Project Manager Admin IT you are responsible for ensuring the continuous optimisation of the administrative IT. You do this by coordinating and following up the programme and by implementing the projects in a structured manner such that the projects are delivered on time and with the available resources. You manage a team of Project Managers within the Admin IT department, and you report to the Service Delivery Manager.
You are in charge of the management and coordination of the various projects. This includes:
- Aligning the projects with the general objectives and strategy;
- Developing management tools and techniques and ensuring that they are applied correctly;
- Monitoring the smooth implementation, the milestones and timing, and also the use of resources for the various projects (based on dashboards);
- Managing, defusing and controlling the programme risks;
The project plan is drawn up by you and implemented in consultation with the relevant departments. This includes:
- Defining the scope and objectives of the project and determining the material, human and financial resources;
- Elaborating and writing up the various steps within the project process and identifying the risk and success factors.
- Ensuring that all parties involved are systematically informed of the state of affairs in a timely manner.
- Following up with the project plan and risks such that the project is making progress and is delivered within the stated timetable and with the available resources;
- Responsible for timely and frequent validation of all lines of thought, proposals and current concepts;
- Responsible for the implementation and later for the technical support and direct follow-up of the projects. At the end of the project, you are responsible for a smooth formal hand-over to the Systems Analyst or Applications Analyst.
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent through experience, preferably in the field of IT;
- You have at least 7 years of experience in project management, preferably in an IT environment;
- You have knowledge of analysis and/or test methodologies;
- You have specific experience in application management;
- You have a PMI/PMBOK or PRINCE 2 certification;
- If you have an ITIL Foundation certificate and/or you have expertise in ITIL processes, then this is certainly an advantage;
- You work in a structured manner, you approach things proactively, and you are always focused on the final result;
- You communicate constructively with various partners and you put the customer first;
- You have experience in People management;
- You have good knowledge of English, Dutch and French;