Specialised Technician Navaids
As our specialised technician: Navaids you are responsible for the proper functioning of our navigation systems. Those systems are of crucial importance for keeping air traffic safe.
What does a skeyes Specialised Technician Navaids do?
- you will be provided with a thorough in-company training to turn you into an expert in this domain;
- you follow up on preventive and corrective maintenance of our various equipment like the landing systems, radio beacons,… to ensure they function properly;
- thanks to your expertise, you ensure that our navigation systems are in conformity with the strictest quality standards (Eurocontrol, ICAO, manufacturer,….);
- in your job, you ensure a permanent service in case our systems experience a technical failure.
What makes you the perfect Specialised Technician Navaids?
- you hold a graduate’s/Bachelor’s degree in electronics, in aeronautics or equivalent;
- you know your way around Radio Frequency (RF) techniques, computer networks and digital and analogue electronics;
- because our systems have to remain operational 24/7, we expect you to be flexible and that you can be reached from time to time outside of office hours through a rotating system;
- you have a good command of English, but you can also express yourself in Dutch and French;
- you are eager to learn. By taking training courses you will gradually develop your expertise within Navaids;
- you are a team player, but you are also capable to work autonomously and you show initiative if the situation requires so;
- you have a type B driver’s licence so you can easily move about on the intervention sites.