Talent Acquisition Specialist
What does a skeyes Talent Acquisition Specialist do?
- Candidate journey: that’s you. From ad to contract and every step in between. Job descriptions, interviews, assessments, feedback. And yes, all the admin that comes with it.
- You are the hiring manager’s confidant. By interviewing them to make sure you find the right candidates. And by being there whenever they have questions.
- You make new staff feel at home. By welcoming them on their first day and making sure they are off for a great start. But also by checking in on them with at least one interview in their first year.
- You help HR excel. By analysing our procedures, processes and programs. In other words, to help us improve what we do and how we do it.
What makes you a great Talent Acquisition Specialist?
- A Masters degree. Equivalent through experience is just as perfect;
- You have a first relevant experience in the domain of Talent Acquisition;
- You’re an expert in recruiting white knights and profiles that are hard-to-find;
- You even know how to attract people who aren’t (actively) looking for a job;
- Competency Based Interview, STAR method, psychotechnical and personality tests? Totally up your alley;
- You’re familiar with ATS tools. And if not, you’re a quick learner;
- Ever organised and led group assessments? That’s a big bonus;
- Internal mobility? Job fairs? You can handle it;
- People praise you for your people and communication skills. From engineers to technicians, to managers and directors. You’re always tactful and diplomatic;
- You love to take initiative and responsibility. You go for goals;
- Your strong organisation skills help you deal with stress;
- You’re bilingual Dutch and French with good a knowledge of English.
In light of the vacancy to which you respond we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by skeyes candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info