Ensuring the safety of air traffic takes loads of expertise from air traffic controllers, technicians, project managers, engineers, in short: our avionistas. And it takes solid planning to recruit and select talented avionistas and to guide them throughout their career. As our Talent Manager you are responsible for that planning. That’s how you help us keep our skies safe.
What does our Talent Manager do?
- You turn plans into reality. The Talent team already has a number of projects up and running, such as expanding our onboarding, revising the job classification system, developing our employer brand. With your overarching vision on Talent you have a bird’s eye view of all current projects and you pilot the team. You do that by providing feedback, but you also actively cooperate in projects.
- A critical view of the Talent Acquisition process. Besides the projects we are busy developing, we are also recruiting and selecting avionistas every day. You make sure that the current recruitment and selection procedures are being continuously improved. Moreover, you help following up staffing needs.
- A professional sounding board. Thanks to your experience and extensive knowledge of HR, you are best placed to determine which is the best way to go forward, together with the Talent team.
- You make us excel. By actively participating in the expansion of a training and coaching policy you make sure that not a single drop of talent is wasted within the company.
What makes you a good Talent Manager?
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience;
- others describe you as a strong communicator who has the power to convince internal stakeholders;
- you are a strategic thinker who has experience in elaborating and implementing long-term plans;
- you are diplomatic;
- your people management skills are on point, because you are in charge of a fantastic team, if we may say so ourselves;
- you are bilingual French/Dutch and you can easily communicate in English.