Technical Writing Publishing Specialist
As our Technical Writing Publishing Specialist you ensure that all operational air traffic controller manuals in all operational units are permanently managed and updated and you make sure they are accessible, available and correct.
What does a skeyes Technical Writing Publishing Specialist do?
- You manage the operational manuals for the operational staff. That implies among other things that you:
- design and develop attractive manuals;
- co-ordinate changes to the manuals with our management members;
- adapt and publish the operational manuals for the operational staff;
- guarantee the applications are updated in a synchronized way;
- aim to continuously improve the manuals regarding form, contents and distribution method and that you put forward proposals to our management in this matter.
- You manage the electronic system for publishing and distributing operational memos.
- You monitor the developments in national and international legislation within the operational domain.
- You participate in continuously improving the organisation and the processes and you provide support in the execution of projects.
What makes you the perfect Technical Writing Publishing Specialist?
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Solid knowledge of the operational ins and outs of an ANSP or of aeronautical operations, or at least a strong interest in aviation
- Experience in developing and publishing technical or operational manuals, including writing, graphic design/layout and document management
- Good knowledge of English (both written and oral) and of French or Dutch
- Diplomatic and constructive communication style
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proactive, sociable person who likes taking initiative
- Solution-oriented thinking skills and customer-oriented focus
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools, and preferably also of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe FrameMaker
- Autonomous and strong sense of responsibility
- Pragmatic, accurate and eye for detail and finishing
- Able to work under (time) pressure and flexible
- Driven by continuous improvement both regarding form and content