Training Administrators - Entry Point North Belgium
Entry Point North is one of the largest air traffic services academies globally. The academy was established in Sweden in 2005 and it educates primarily air traffic controllers. It has subsidiaries in Shannon, Dublin, Budapest, Madrid, Copenhagen and from September 2018 in Brussels.
Entry Point North Belgium is a joint venture between Entry Point North and Belgian Air Navigation Service Provider, skeyes. It is based at Brussels Airport, with the objective of providing world class training and services to aspiring and operational air traffic controllers and other air traffic services related personnel of skeyes as well as external clients.
At Entry Point North Belgium, we work in a high pace environment where each day is unique. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values: brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
We are looking for Training Administrators who are ready to take-off with us!
- As a Training Administrator you are responsible for administrative routines during course preparation and course delivery.
- You are part of a Course Management Team, together with Course Supervisor.
- You are contact person for students and instructors. You provide them with the necessary information and support before, during and after courses
- You are responsible for all administration and archiving of the courses
- You take care of the coordination regarding delivery of training.
- You completed secondary school education
- You have proven experience as administrative assistant
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French and Dutch
- Team work, ability to take conflicts
- Organising and planning
- Handle work related stress and handle different tasks simultaneously
- Adapting and responding to change.