Training & Development Specialist
Entry Point North is one of the largest air traffic services academies globally. The academy was established in Sweden in 2005 and it educates primarily air traffic controllers. It has subsidiaries in Shannon, Dublin, Budapest, Madrid, Copenhagen and from September 2018 in Brussels.
Entry Point North Belgium is a joint venture between Entry Point North and Belgian Air Navigation Service Provider, skeyes. It is based at Brussels Airport, with the objective of providing world class training and services to aspiring and operational air traffic controllers and other air traffic services related personnel of skeyes as well as external clients.
At Entry Point North Belgium, we work in a high pace environment where each day is unique. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values: brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
We are looking for a Training & Development Specialist who is ready to take-off with us!
As a Training & Development Specialist you are responsible for:
- Delivering training and services at an operational level;
- Developing new modules, courses and other services according to customer requests;
- Keeping existing modules up to date with regard to current rules, regulations and best practices.
Your key accountabilities are:
- To manage and deliver training in accordance with plans, by acting as Teacher, Course supervisor or Instructor;
- To take part in other tasks related to training. (internal projects, consultancy services, etc);
- To note and act on any identified areas or details in need of improvements to be rectified. This also includes any suggestions on improvements to processes and activities;
- Handle the development of new modules, courses and other services;
- Create and update training material;
- Initiate new development projects;
- Cooperate with other departments in development projects;
- Keep up to date with news and development in the ATM world.
At some courses you are expected to travel to locations required by the customers.
You need to have or have had an ATCO license issued in one of the EU country in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/340 within at least one rating and at least 3 years of operational experience as Air Traffic Controller.
At least two years of experience of various roles related to the area of teaching is recommended.
Experience from more than one unit or ANSP is recommended.
You need to be fluent in using and teaching in English, orally and in writing.
The role requires a common knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Presenting and communicating information
- Organising and planning
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
Please apply for this position by attaching your application letter and resume in English.