The emergence of drones presents many challenges to the organisation of our airspace. As our UTM-ATM Specialist you help ensuring that drones will be integrated in a safe way into the current air traffic flows.
- Identifying challenges for the integration of UTM/ATM.
As our UTM-ATM Specialist you research the difficulties that result from adding drone traffic to current air traffic mix.
- Analysing the impact on the current working method.
You verify which modifications can be made to the route structure, the way of working and the co-ordination with other ANSPs (Air Navigation Service Provider).
- Co-ordination with experts.
Together with the technical and operational experts you co-ordinate the elaboration of the ATM/UTM concepts.
- Participating in internal and external working groups.
You help defining the view that skeyes will express with regard to UTM and represent this in external/international working groups. You follow the current trends in the field of UTM, you collect information on the regulation regarding UTM and you keep the rest of the team informed of this as well.
- you have a very strong affinity with aviation;
- you know your way around ATM and aviation laws;
- you have an analytical mind and can think of creative solutions;
- you are preferably familiar with Project Management methods;
- you speak fluent English and furthermore, you master Dutch or French.