Tell us who you are & get started
I represent a Class 1 operator
A Class1 OPERATOR is …
- … a legal entity that holds a valid BCAA issued Class1B Declaration or Class1A Authorization (Class1A requires a yearly renewal) based on an approved Ops Manual
- … required to have at least one person designated as ‘Operator Admin’ in Droneguide. This is the person in charge of:
- inviting pilots into the operator organization
- officially sending out derogations towards the BCAA
I am a Class 1 pilot
A Class1 PILOT is …
- …a person that holds a valid Class1 RPAS pilot license
- … somebody who’s name appears on the list of pilots in a valid operations manual of at least one BCAA-authorised Class 1 (A or B) operator
Please be aware:
if you have a Class 1 pilot license but your name does not appear in a valid operations manual of at least one Class 1 authorized operator, you are not allowed to execute Class 1 flights. You should fly in Class 2 and get yourself a Class 2 Droneguide operator account
Just in case you are both: get started as
‘I represent a Class 1 operator’
||Class 1 (A&B) Operator
|Flight validation, drone management and logbook
|Pilot management and flight planning
|BCAA drone & pilot import
Droneguide offers the following functionalities:
- Plan your flight operations directly on the map and provide your flight parameters.
- Validate your flight operation plans (keep in mind the disclaimer).
- Request and follow up on derogations requested for class 1a flights.
- Central overview and management of your drone fleet and pilots.
- Import the drones and pilots of your OPS handbook from the BCAA.
- Submit and follow up on class 1 flight notifications.
- Automatically log your flights into your logbook including your provided flight parameters.
- Fly-Now feature to validate, notify and start an unplanned flight operation.