Our mission: air traffic safety
- ATM - Air traffic management and air traffic control
- Technology : infrastructure and systems of ATM data processing, Communication, Navigation, Surveillance and Meteo
- AIM and Météo : aeronautical information and meteorological information services
→ Discover our mission and services more in details via « Your Safe Flight »
→ Get access to our Services
skeyes engaged in a change process to bring the most safe, sustainable and unique experience to every single airspace user.
This is a dream shared by the employees at skeyes and will become a reality thanks to a threefold strategy:
- Partner with our customers : by end 2020, each airspace user will consider skeyes as their preferred partner.
- Partner with our people : by end 2020, 80% of skeyes’ employees will be highly engaged in achieving the goals of the company.
- Build a future-proof company : by end 2020, skeyes will be seen as the example to follow in the world of aeronautics.
To support this strategy, on a daily basis, skeyes is building a company culture which promotes respect, taking responsibility, open-mindedness and collaboration.
Key figures 2017
- 1.075.535 flight movements controlled by skeyes in 2017
- +3,3% growth compared to 2016
- €234.8 million turnover
- 5,4s average en-route delay per flight
- 845 number of employees
- €20.2 million have been invested by skeyes in 2017 for the renewal of its equipment
→ More figures in our Annual report
As an autonomous public company, Belgocontrol (skeyes) is governed by the law of 21 March 1991 on the reform of certain economic public companies stipulating that autonomous public companies are managed by a Board of Directors and an Executive Committee.
The Chief Executive Officer and the Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is responsible for daily management and representation of this management, as well as for the enforcement of the decisions of the Board of Directors. The Executive Committee represents the company in negotiations concerning the management contract. The members of the Executive Committee constitute a board presided by the Chief Executive Officer. It makes recommendations to the Board of Directors with regard to the development, the activities and the management of the company.
The Executive Committee of skeyes is composed as follows: