Conditions of admission for the recruitment exam for air traffic controller
These conditions of admission are applicable to the September 2023 selection tests.
To be allowed to participate in the comparative recruitment exam, you, as a candidate, must:
- be Belgian or a citizen of a member State of the European Union,
- be at least 18 years old on 31 December 2023 and no older than 30 on 22 October 2023.
- not to have participated in the recruitment exam for candidate Air Traffic Controllers organized by skeyes in 2022 or 2023, unless you have been successful.
- hold at least a high school degree or equivalent. As proof you will add a copy of the degree to the application form.
Do you hold a higher degree ? You can add a copy of this degree instead of your high school degree.
Attention : if you do not yet hold the high school degree (or equivalent) but you are in your last year of high school leading to this degree, you can still apply, providing you can present a certificate from your school proving you are in your last year. Your high school degree (or equivalent) must be provided to skeyes on the first day of training.
- be medically certified as Air Traffic Controller. If you do not fulfill the medical requirements, you are automatically excluded from participating in the Air Traffic Controller training.
- be fluent in English. English is the official language for the execution of the duties of Air Traffic Control. A thorough knowledge of Dutch or French is necessary to be able to participate in the selection process.
- possess the following qualities: motivation, perseverance, stress resistance, be able to work in a team (24h/24h), have an analytical mind, a good judgment, a sense of synthesis and a strong ability to focus.
Only applications through the online application form are considered.
If you can not provide one of the above mentioned documents, please refer to the FAQ.