Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will put the right people in the right place and make sure they are ready to dive in and grow in a very exciting organisation like skeyes. Air traffic controllers, HR , Finance, Technicians, Project Managers, IT profiles... They all keep our airspace safe. And you can play a crucial role in this mission too.
What does a skeyes Talent Acquisition Specialist do?
- Candidate journey? You excel at that.
From advertisement to contract and every step in between. Job descriptions, interviews, evaluations, feedback. And yes, all the administration involved too.
- You are the hiring manager's.
By interviewing them, you are sure to have the right candidates in your sights. You guide them through the entire selection process.
- You make new employees feel at home.
By welcoming them on their first day and making sure they get off to a good start. But also by following them up with at least one interview in their first year.
- You help HR excel.
By analyzing our procedures, processes and programmes. In other words, helping us improve what we do and how we do it.
What makes you the perfect Talent Acquisition Specialist?
- you have a bachelor/master degree or equivalent experience in recruitment/HR domains;
- looking for the ideal candidate gives you a lot of energy;
- you even know how to attract people who are actively or not (actively) looking for a job via different platforms;
- you find it interesting to participate in job fairs and try to introduce skeyes to the wider public;
- you are a team player at heart;
- you have strong organizational skills and you handle administrative tasks with ease;
- you are bilingual (Dutch & French) and have a good knowledge of English;
- experience with Competency Based Interview, the STAR method, psychotechnical and personality tests is a great asset;
- you get along with everyone, and you are tactful and You also enjoy communicating (orally/written);
- you like to take the lead and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- you are curious to discover the aviation sector.