For all requests for opinions for establishing buildings, wind turbines, permanent or temporary constructions or installations at a location that may present a risk to aviation, you can address the skeyes Urbanism service. Requests can be submitted by private individuals and companies for temporary permits or preliminary opinions and for official permits via public services, the Directorate-General for Air Transport (DGLV/DGTA) or via the Omgevingsloket voor Vlaanderen.

What is your project about?

Cookies policy

skeyes uses cookies on this website. Essential cookies are necessary for the website to work properly and cannot be refused. Functional cookies are useful for certain features of the site. You can refuse them but, in some cases, your use of the site may not be optimal. Other cookies are used for analytical and marketing purposes and will only be placed if you agree to their placement. See our cookies policy to find out more.