For any questions, clarifications or opinions (except for official opinions for constructions / installations which require an authorization) you can contact:
Tel: +32 2 206 24 42
Your request for opinions should be accompanied by the duly completed form destined for your request. The complete file is preferably sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have annexes that cannot be scanned, please send them by post or courier to the Urbanism Service and clearly state that the request has already been sent by e-mail.
Please make sure to include the following information in your request:
- a ground plan (preferably on a scale of 1/10,000) mentioning the coordinates in the Lambert system or in WGS-84;
- the height of the terrain with regard to Mean Sea Level (AMSL or TAW);
- the construction dimensions (AGL);
- an image of the construction clearly revealing its structure;
- a description of the materials used;
- the period during which the works are planned to take place;
- the frequencies used for the transmitting equipment.
Back to Wind turbines
Back to Buildings
Back to Cranes